Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thoughts after making a YouTube account

Assalamu alaikum

I had a very beautiful recording of Surah Insaan, so I tried to upload it onto my blog. Unfortunately, this Blogger upload thingy kept saying there was an "upload error". So I had a few options left:
  1. Upload onto Google Video then embed onto blog. I ruled this out because Google videos always come out in really bad quality.
  2. Create a Metacafe, Dailymotion, Veoh, or Youtube account and upload onto there. Then embed onto blog.
  3. Not upload the video at all. I ruled this out pretty fast.
I chose Youtube over Metacafe, Dailymotion, and Veoh because Youtube is more functional, and you can link your Youtube account with your Google account (if you have one).

A lot of people say Youtube is Haraam, and you should never, ever go on there, etc. Actually, if you upload Haraam stuff on there, then only that Haraam thing is Haraam. If you upload a Quran Recitation on there, then Youtube is not Haraam.

So, I created a Youtube account. My ID is jushyosaha604. You can see my page at http://www.youtube.com/jushyosaha604. I'll keep you posted. Until next time,

Assalamu alaikum.

1 comment:

Sana said...

Salaam

He has 44 videos now!!

Salaam
Sana