Friday, January 2, 2009

This blog's name

Assalamu alaikum

In this post I will talk about "Bedoon Ism" and "yousuf95".

Bedoon Ism is originally the name of a chain clothing/fashion store in Saudi Arabia. They spell it "Bedoon Essm". Bedoon Ism means "Without Name" or "Nameless" in Arabic.

I put "95" in my URL because of the year 1995. I chose 1995 because a lot of my favorite recordings from Masjid al Haram are from the year 1995/1416. Both Sheikh Saud ash Shuraim and Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as Sudais read exceptionally good that year. I uploaded a lot of videos/audios of both Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais of 1416/1995. See them all here.

Salaam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right! ur prob a stupid ten yr old with an older bro born in '95. u write immature/jk LOL

slmz,

Irfan

Yousuf said...

No, I am not 10 and I do not have an older brother...

Anonymous said...

nah, i was juz sayin u like ur ten or somethin. thwn i was like, 'juz kiddin'. u didn't get it?

Yousuf said...

Yeah... sorry about that. I read the first line only.