Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ramadan Mubarak

Salaam

Ramadan mubarak to you all!!! Ramadan is starting tomorrow here in U.S. and I have just finished watching the first night Taraweeh prayers in Masjid e Nabwi in Madeenah Munawwarah. I also watched a little bit from time to time in Makkah Al Mukkaramah to see who was leading.
In Masjid e Nabwi the first 10 Rakahs were led by Sheikh Hudhaify - Amazing recitation
Last 10 Rakas led by Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al Qasim
In Makkah:
First 10 Rakahs led by Sheikh Mahir Al Muaiqiley - excellent
Second 10 Rakahs led by Sheikh Abdur Rahman As Sudais

I will provide the links later, In Sha Allah. I won't be uploading the videos because this blogger thing takes a long time to upload even the smallest videos.

Salaam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yousuf only wacthed Mahir's "excellent" recording. I didn't even wacth it but I still agree because he is my favorite